1. Connecting to the water supply
2. Your application for a water supply connection must also be accompanied by the following documents:
- Plumber’s report. [Industrial Report]
Document guaranteeing the adequate and correct condition of the interior water supply installation of the home, from an authorized installer.
- Written copy of the lease or ownership contract.
Document justifying the availability of the home or business premises for a water-supply connection.
- Copy of your national identity document (DNI).
For businesses and communities, a copy of the CIF.
- Copy of the Municipal License
Upon first occupation of a premises: Document guaranteeing the adequate and correct condition of the interior water supply installation of the home, from an authorized installer.
For construction works: Water supplies for construction works or construction.
Opening: If the business premises connected to the water-supply application will be dedicated to a professional, commercial, or industrial activity.
Municipal Authorization: In all other cases.
- Your bank account or building society number.
To avoid delays and surcharges, we suggest you set up a direct debit for your payments with your bank or building society.
3. Send all this documentation by mail to your commercial office:
AGUAS Y SERVICIOS DE LA COSTA TROPICAL DE GRANADA AIE
Dpto. Atención al cliente – SOLICITUD SUMINISTRO
Plaza Javier de Burgos, 5
Crta Suspiro del Moro, s/n
C/ Blas Infante 17, Bajo
C/ Guillén Avignon, 2
La Rábita (Albuñol), Granada
Once we have received the documentation, we will contact you to inform you about the progress of your application.
Note: If you are acting on behalf of the applicant, you should bring the signed authorization of the contract-holder and a photocopy of their DNI (national identify card number).
If you have any doubts about this information and/or about the documentation you must provide, get in touch with us by telephone or in your nearest office. See Offices