A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. They are employed so that websites can remember your visit when you return to browse on this website again. Cookies tend to store technical information, personal preferences, personalisation of contents, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user’s accounts, etc. The purpose of cookies is to adapt the website contents to your profile and needs, as without cookies the services offered by any website would be notably lessened.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses these third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to draw up statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are agreeing to your information being handled by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard should be done directly with Google.
Deactivating and deleting cookies
All browsers let you make changes in order to deactivate cookies in settings. You can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are done differently depending on which browser you use.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives will be held liable for the content or truthfulness of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this cookies policy could have.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies this is where you can exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforesaid browsers.
- In some cases cookies must be installed so that the browser does not forget your decision to not accept them.
- If they are Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and pledges to not share them with third parties, except in cases in which it is necessary for system operation or when the law makes it obligatory. According to Google, your IP address is not stored. Google Inc is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbour Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a protection level pursuant to European regulations. If you would like information on the use that Google makes of cookies, we are attaching this link https://www.google.es/intl/es-ES/policies/technologies/cookies/
- For any question or query on this cookies policy, please contact us via this contact section.