The change of contract-holder name is defined as the process of transferring the ownership of an existing water-supply contract with the same conditions, to another user who has acquired the right to use the property specified in the contract.
Changes in the contract-holder name can be requested personally in the commercial office or in writing.
1. Download, fill-in, and sign the following document.
2. Your application for a water supply connection must also be accompanied by the following documents:
- You should provide a copy of your DNI (national identity card number) and a document that accredits the ownership of the new client.
- Your bank account or building society number
To avoid delays and surcharges, we suggest you set up a direct debit for your payments with your bank or building society.
3. Send all this documentation by mail to your commercial office:
AGUAS Y SERVICIOS DE LA COSTA TROPICAL DE GRANADA AIE
Dpto. Atención al cliente – CAMBIO TITULARIDAD
Plaza Javier de Burgos, 5
Crta Suspiro del Moro, s/n
C/ Blas Infante 17, Bajo
C/ Guillén Avignon, 2
La Rábita (Albuñol), Granada
Once we have received the documentation, we will perform a technical report for the water-supply and we will contact you to inform you about the progress of your application.
If you have any doubts about this information and/or about the documentation you must provide, get in touch with us by telephone or in your nearest office. See Offices